Paget Queensland, Australia
$63,065 Per Annum Super
Established in 2010, 2XM Recruit Pty Ltd Australia is part of a global group of companies delivering quality recruitment solutions across four core divisions: Engineering, Rail, Mining and Construction. Successfully placing 1000’s of personnel from Executive, Engineers, Managers, Supervisors Trades People to Labourers we are trusted by Global and National organisations as the go to people for all recruitment and labour hire needs. At 2XM Recruit embrace diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunity. We welcome and encourage applications from people from all backgrounds.
Who are you working for?
How would you like to work for a Global leading manufacturer of braking systems and supplier of additional sub-systems for rail and commercial vehicles? Our client is just that and is based in a modern facility in Paget.
What’s on offer
Mechanical Trades Assistant required to join this growing team in the Paget workshop. This is your opportunity to continue your career in Rail or commence one in this very established industry sector. We require an experienced mechanical trades assistant who is not looking to head back over the hill, not seeking massive weekly hours but someone who has done the hard yards and now wants to work in a family friendly hour environment. While this may not suit everyone, we have placed quite a few persons at this client, and they all appreciate the supportive management, the great team comradery, and the flexibility of being home earlier enough to spend valuable time with the family.
Key Duties and Requirements:
- Immediate Interview and Start
- Paget Workshop Role
- Career within Rail Sector
- Family Friendly Hours
If you are interested in a confidential interview apply now and we will give you a call to discuss further details.
- Assist Mechanical and Refrigeration Fitters utilising your strong working experience providing support to workshop fitters.
- Maintain workshop equipment in accordance with specifications & working conditions.
- Assist with overhauls to braking components.
- Demonstrate commitment to safety.
- Be physically fit to carry out manual handling tasks.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Hold a current Forklift Licence.