Refrigeration/HVAC Technician2XM Recruit are a leading National Provider of Recruitment & Labour Hire Services with over 10 years’ experience supplying highly qualified Technical Engineering & Blue-Collar personnel to the Mining, Rail, Engineering & Construction industries across Australia.
Darra Queensland, Australia
Darra Queensland, Australia
Our client based in Darra is an Australia’s leading HVAC specialist providing innovative and custom-engineered solutions to deliver local market requirements. Taking pride in servicing, maintaining, refurbishing, and upgrading their rail and mining products.
What's on Offer
This Client has 2 roles on offer one Permanent and the other a Temporary casual opportunity. both roles are for a HVAC Technician to join their team at their state-of-the-art Darra premises. The role of the HVAC Technician is to provide service and warranty support to all company products or equipment manufactured, sold and serviced by the client to a high level of safety, quality and customer service.
The role tasks and duties include but aren’t limited to;
- Production Workshop service, maintenance, repair, retrofit, and commissioning works to a diverse range of HVAC product, parts and components.
- Accurately complete job sheets, time-sheets, work instructions and any other required documentation in a timely manner
- Maintain a high level of Safety, efficiency, quality and customer service.
- Maintain and ensure all company supplied tools are kept in a good working order and immediately advise of any lost or damaged items.
- Deliver competency and proficiency to perform all tasks related to service and repair equipment including refurbishment strip down, assembly & test. This also includes following schematic mechanical and wiring diagrams.
- Ensure all works carried out meet our clients Quality Control requirements and standards and are in accordance with company HSE and 5S policies.
- Australian Refrigeration and Air Conditioning trade qualification.
- 3 years’ experience in servicing and maintaining commercial air conditioning equipment.
- Arctick Refrigerant Handling Licence
- Experience in servicing and maintaining commercial air conditioning equipment.
- Basic knowledge in machining, mechanics, electronics, hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Technical ability to read electrical, mechanical and BOM’s and understand technical drawings.
- High degree of computer skills
- Team work, adaptability & flexibility and good problem-solving skills
- Customer orientation.
- Excellent remuneration package.
- Great Team Culture.
- Work Life Balance.
- Supportive and Experienced Manager.
- State of the workshop fixed facility location easily accessible via public transportation.
- Immediate starts.