Brisbane Market Queensland, Australia
$27 - $34 Per Hour
Established in 2010, 2XM Recruit Pty Ltd Australia is part of a global group of companies delivering quality recruitment solutions across four core divisions: Engineering, Rail, Mining and Construction
Successfully placing 1000’s of personnel from Executive, Engineers, Managers, Supervisors Trades People to Labourers we are trusted by Global and National organisations as the go to people for all recruitment and labour hire needs.
Who would you be working for?
Our very well-respected Client, a an Australian owned leader in their field, is a subsidiary of a leading supplier of metal-based products s for the Electrical, Construction and Mining industrial markets Australia wide. They aim to create a workplace where all people are respected and encouraged to fulfill their potential. By embracing people difference they foster a culture that supports diversity and inclusion.
If your goal is to secure a role you can enjoy and gain stable employment, you will be pleased to know this Employer of Choice has demonstrated a willingness to transition on-hired casual employees to full time roles.
Experienced pick pack / forklift operators are required to join a steel manufacturing organisation based at West of Brisbane.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fantastic opportunity for experienced manufacturing / forklift stores-persons
- Indicative working hours on this site are Day shift / Afternoon Shift Monday -Friday where a typical week at this site has been 38 hours.
- Parking onsite
You will have the opportunity to work with a leading manufacturer.
An employer of choice respecting work life balance.
Work in a friendly supportive team environment.
Work with a team from diverse backgrounds.
So if you're an experienced production worker / operator and available to commence work immediately, Please Apply Now!
- Valid Forklift Licence (mandatory)
- Wear own Yellow PPE (mandatory)
- Prior experience as a pick packer within manufacturing or hardware is advantageous.
- Heavy Lifting - up to 20kgs
- Have a current drivers licence and reliable car.
- Commitment to safety
- Be physically fit to carry out manual handling tasks.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Able to follow tasks and take direction