COMMISSIONING ELECTRICIANS2XM RECRUIT (Perth) Project and Shutdown & Maintenance Division is one of the busiest across the WA Australian Mining Industry with consistent ongoing FIFO Rosters and Shutdowns across RIO, FMG, BHP, Citic Pacific, Roy Hill, Newcrest sites and many more.
Lexia Western Australia, Australia
Lexia Western Australia, Australia
We are currently looking for Perth Based COMMISSIONING ELECTRICIANS (FIFO) to start as soon as possible for 2:1 Rosters ongoing till at least the end of September on a Commissioning Assignment with one of our major clients.
Ideally you will be RIO Inducted, however our client has told us they will consider onboarding Electricians who have the right experience / attitude if they are willing to obtain their RIO Qualifications.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- WA Electrical Licence
- RIO Inducted – HIGHLY DESIRABLE OR WILLING TO OBTAIN
- Current First Aid Ticket - within 3 years – (or willing to obtain / refresh)
- Current LVR & CPR Ticket – within 1 year - (or willing to obtain / refresh)
- Current Working at Heights – within 2 years - (or willing to obtain / refresh)
- Basic Fire Training
- High Risk / EWP Licence – (Desirable)
- Current / Valid Driver’s License
- FIFO Experience
- Police Clearance within 1 year (desirable but not essential)
- Construction Card – White Card/Blue Card
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and Drug & Alcohol test
- Ability to provide at least two contactable work related references.
We welcome and encourage people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
- Ideally you will hold all relevant RIO Qualifications / Inductions, however willing to obtain is also acceptable, but please note this may not guarantee you selection by our client.
- Unfortunately, due to the current border restrictions, the client is aiming to secure Electricians based in WA. However, if you are from Interstate and meet the requirements, we encourage you to apply, if you are prepared to get to WA by yourself
- Please note all shortlisted candidates will be contacted and given further information and asked in for a short face to face interview and registration
- Should you progress to the next stage you will be required to participate in a Pre Employment Medical and Drug & Alcohol assessment before commencing to site.
How to Apply
If you match all or most of the criteria above and are interested in joining the 2XM Recruit Mining Division, please APPLY by clicking below or alternatively email a copy of your current CV and coloured copies of your tickets and licences to email@example.com
WHO ARE WE
2XM RECRUIT (Australia) are a leading National Provider of Recruitment & Labour Hire Services with over 10 years experience supplying qualified Blue Collar personnel to the Mining, Engineering, Construction & Rail industries across Australia
2XM RECRUIT have ongoing trusted and valued working relationships with Major Mining Engineering Contractors who operate in the Project Space, Shutdown & Maintenance, & Construction environment within the Mining Industry.
Benefits of working for 2XM RECRUIT:
- Opportunity to work and be inducted with the biggest Engineering & Mining companies in Australia
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Weekly pay
- An opportunity to work for employers that has demonstrated a willingness to transition on-hired casual employees onto full time contracts