We understand that with the current and continuously developing COVID-19 situation business continuity is of the utmost importance. 2XM Recruit are committed to ensuring we work with our valued Clients and continue to provide our exceptional level of service. To mitigate the risk of the COVID-19 virus and ensure the health and safety of our people, their families, our Clients and the community, 2XM Recruit have established a COVID-19 Action Team to monitor the situation and respond accordingly. We have adopted practices to ensure robust yet flexible ways of doing business during this period and we will continue working with our Clients throughout this time to ensure minimal business impact.
Please contact your account manager if you have any questions.
2XM Recruit are continuously monitoring the developing COVID-19 situation to ensure the health and safety of our people, their families, our Clients and the community. We ask that you immediately inform your Consultant if:
- You have had any contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19;
- You have returned from overseas within the past 28 days;
- Anyone in your household has returned from overseas in the past 28 days;
- You have travelled interstate within the past 14 days;
- Anyone in your household has travelled interstate in the past 28 days;
- You are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g. difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, fever, coughing, sore throat, fatigue);
- You are required by any state or Commonwealth Government to be in self-isolation.
Regular updates on developing COVID-19 situation will be communicated to you via email and / or your Astute Payroll system – please ensure you are checking these systems regularly.
There have been some minor changes within the payroll team so in order to ensure you are continually paid on time, and that the business complies with any changes to Government recommendations, please email any payroll queries to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require a telephone conversation, please send an email detailing your full name and contact number stating that you would like a call back. A member of the team will then arrange to call you as soon as possible. Payroll will function as normal provided that your timesheet is submitted and approved within the usual timeframes.